Friday, March 26, 2010

(203) karbala is Eden paradise for LOVERs


 karbala is Eden paradise









In the name of Allah ST






Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah.









I bring Eden paradise on screen with this wallpaper and all Imam Hussein lovers same me can see their heaven. How delicious would be if we eventually die martyr right same our Lord Imam Hussein as in Allah st presence and just for him.
I don't interested in Eden paradise without Hussein as because I'm in paradise right now with his LOVE and just Lover can understand me. I made this wallpaper with EKHLASE just for the sake of Allah st and I know just something comes from depth of my heart will be able and valuable to sit on others heart.

be succeed


Download and say Salawat alan Nabi Muhammad Saw

Labbayk Ya hussain as












karbala is Eden paradise







Allah keep us over sins inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment