Saturday, March 20, 2010

(198) Windows 7 wallpaper


 syed ali khamenei hz











In the name of Allah ST






Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah.









I changed my desktop wallpaper for new year and write the new instructions and doctorin from Wali Amre Muslimen Imam KHamenei Hz on the top of it because i should see it for several days in front of my eye until it mearg with my heart an i do it in all my life inshallah with giving power from Allah st.
I said by myself its not bad if i upload it in my blog then i did it. Use it as a remembrance note in your desktop
besucceed


Download and pray for his long life until he will take the flag of Islamic revolution to Imam Mahdi aj inshallah

Labbayk Ya hussain as






















Ya Hossein as


















 syed ali khamenei hz


















































































































































Allah keep us over sins inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment