Wednesday, February 17, 2010

vectorize pic in Photoshop video toturial

salamon alykom wa rahmatollah


I'm here to update Islamic wallpers with a new stuff which is "Video Tutorial " as u can see it in the top menu of this blog.many of my visitors asked me a question that this short ( 3 min )video cold be their reply and it is a high resolution 1280×768px flash screen camera video that i made it by an screen camera prog for you.this video size is only 4.5 Mb
inshallah this tutorial would be benefit for you

pray for me in your prayers

labbayk ya Hussain as

for going to the video page click on the pic below






If you think this post was useful and want me to continue making more video tutorial please comment to this post then i can find how much is this work popularity in my vistors idea by the comments numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment