Friday, February 19, 2010

(191) Shaheed Mahdi Aghajani old pic colorization


 Shaheed Mahdi Aghajani
















In the name of Allah ST






Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah.









I have some comment that you mentioned i should do all my effort for Allah , that's correct but i want to ask you if i deed some thing else until now ?!

what motivation can run you to put the open layer file with print quality in net ?! money, become famous or any thing else; if you ask me i say just earning Allah sobhanah wa tala satisfaction can excite you to serve his creation without accepting any thing from them. and i tried in all my effort to be on this idea as u can see .

So if i said i need your comment for keep updating this blog i seeks two reason.

1) i know if anyone of humankind find some thing without any try he don't respect and regard its value

2) i need your profitable idea as a feedback of my deeds it can help me to improve the blog content and adjust them with my end users and clients.

OK, let me back to this post ; as you can see in the preview i made a black - White pic turn to color pic and its about a dignitary martyr Shahid MAhdi Aghajani rzw.

download it and say Salawat AlaNnabi and sent it to his soul

labbayk ya hussain











































 Shaheed Mahdi Aghajani


















































































































































Allah keep us over sins inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment