Friday, April 16, 2010

I can say nothing but regret ...

salamon alykom wa rahmatollah
This is an stel report

About a year ago i vectorized an Islamic tile from a bad quality pic that had taken from imam Reda as shrine and i put a quality wallpaper of it in jpg format in my blog. That was a design that i consider it as WAQF for imam Reda as and i said if any body want it in vector format and just for Islamic propagandize send me an email and i will sent him the vector format and i did and i never feel regret until today that i was searching in internet for some Islamic stuffs and suddenly i faced with my design in ebay which some jobber going to sell it for 20 dollar.

see this screen shot ( for see it in original size click on it) .







at first i thought its and original picture may be a photographer had take it by himself but when i saw the preview picture in larger size in zoom panel on ebay i find it would not be the pic and that is my design.
see this picture:





at when i design this vector i had a mistake and u can see some bug in 4 side as some line in the pic that i did not removed them because it was a bit hard for me at that time so when i saw that line in this pic on ebay and never seen the original tile line too i find this is my deign.
so i told with my self how bad world we are live in that some people don't respect the red line about the holy things and especially Ahlebeyt as and they think only about cash and money.

so i felt sorry and i have to be hard on sending stuff to some on who ask me and they bast they want them just for Islamic stuff and developing Islam




Original page on ebay




Post that contain my design







wasalam alykom

No comments:

Post a Comment