Thursday, December 18, 2008

(40) Imam Hussein pbuh



In the name of Allah




We are near to Moharram. The month of Imam Hussein pbuh; Month of confrontation between goodness and evilness. All Shia are waiting for Moharram first decade days. I'm not good writer especially when I'm being gushy.


Ok, our today's wallpaper is about Imam Hussein's Shia. I write a prayer on it in Arabic that it means: O, my lord; increase Imam Hussein's love in my heart and, fixed and firm it for ever.




Full wallper's specifications:





Dimensions -> 4320 px × 2700 px


Size -> 1.39 Mb



Resolution and format -> 72 dpi - JPG format





Maximum web optimizer save as solution (JPG's quality 100%)






Thank you for your visiting.






Pray for me in your SAJDEH







Fi aman Allah








No comments:

Post a Comment